Monday, August 30

So hopefully now I'll be less busy and neglectful of blogging.

Woohoo! First day of class!

Hopefully, now that I don't have to spend all my time running around keeping track of freshmen I'll have some time to post more. Although classes are just starting, so we'll see how that goes, I guess.

Updates on my life: I'm living in an on-campus apartment (which means I have a kitchen!) with a couple of my friends. It's definitely awesome for two reasons: the aforementioned kitchen and (drumroll please!) air conditioning! I can never go back to crappy dorm life where your only cooling method is your fan. And hopefully I'll never have to!

Anyway, here's something I meant to post a while ago. It's a video my sister made about all of her converse, and I think it's kind of cool in an art-y sort of way. What do you think?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am the same way, I have so many converse and vans too.... I just feel like I have to have all the colors :(