Thursday, December 9

Whooh.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes! Then I'll be back to my blog, I swear. I've been swamped with papers, projects and presentations, but it's finally coming to an end.

Let's play a game: match the topic of my final project to the class it goes with!

Standardized Testing
Euphemism
Science Fiction
The Vagina Monologues
American Literature III
Grammar
Professional Communication
Teaching and Learning in a Diverse Society

Actually, that's not that hard. Meh. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for staying with me while I've been busy! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm playing, I'm playing! Haha.
My guesses arrr (pirate);
euphemism = grammar
standardized testing = teaching & learning
science fiction = american lit 3
vag monologues (!!!) = communication

I'm actually not 100% sure about the last two. haha.

Lauren said...

Hooray! You win!