Friday, October 22

What I've Been Up To

Sorry, guys, about the lack of blogging. I have a couple minutes before I have to go to class, so here's a quick list of what I've been doing the past week or so.

I'm in the middle of Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. It's very, erm, Catholic. And very Irish. Not that that's a bad thing! It's just that sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on meaning because I don't know much about Ireland or Catholicism. Luckily, my boyfriend is both, so he can clear me up on some matters.

Last night I went and saw The Social Network. Very good. Really interesting. I recommend.

I'm also in the middle of watching Lawrence of Arabia. I'm only half an hour into it, but it's much better than I expected. A lot of the movies I have left on my to-read this semester list are older, and I put off watching them because I think they're not going to be that good, but I forget that they're in the top 50 movies ever for a reason!

I'm also knitting. I can't divulge too many details because I don't want a certain person who reads my blog to know about it, but I will say it's green and cabled.

That's all for now, folks! I'll try to be good and post more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I MISS YOOOU! O.O

I'm now intrigued by Portrait of the Artist, because you said Irish and I like Irish things.
I like Ireland. Lol.

Yay for knitting!