Sunday, October 31

Super Exciting Fun Time News!

Guess what, guys! I have a super-awesome special announcement for you guys! Starting tomorrow, everything in my shop is 25% off! And the sale is lasting two whole weeks!

I'm so happy about this, I can almost forget about the horrendous project I'm working on. A) It's a group project, so a lot of my grade depends on the competence of other people. And B) It's a 30 to 40 minute presentation on standardized testing. My third of the project is about standardized testing and disabilities. It may sound interesting, but it's not. And C) It's due Tuesday and I'm a lazy bum so I just started researching.

But! It's ok, because I'm going to stop working on it for tonight anyway. I'm about two thirds of the way through it, and what's due on Tuesday is just a draft. So, win!


PS. When I google image searched "standardized test" I found a surprising number of political cartoons. This picture just made me giggle. It's from this webcomic called Same Shirt, Different Day, which I have just decided is super rad! And incredibly adorable!

No comments: