Monday, September 6

Mawage is what bwings us togever today.

ACK! Two of my friends, they've been dating for six years, got engaged on Saturday! And I was just on Facebook and saw that two other people I go to school with are engaged! And this guy who lives in my boyfriend's apartment is engaged!

What the heck, people! I am excited out of my mind about these engagements, but it's truly terrifying to me to imagine being married at this young age. I'm a junior in college, for goodness sakes!

But. My two friends that just got engaged? The cutest couple ever. He has this condition called retinitis pigmentosa, which basically means he's going blind, and to see her leading him around in the dark is really heartwarming. It always kind of chokes me up to think that eventually he won't be able to see her at all, but. He's very cool about it. Which, I guess, you have to be.

Le sigh. Love is a wonderful thing. I just got back from my boyfriend's house. His parents went out of town for the day, so we had to go walk and feed their dogs. And I had Qdoba for the first time ever. Delicioso!

And! Last exciting bit of news! In between writing this post, I scheduled my mock tour to become a tour guide at my school! Awesomesauce!

No comments: