Saturday, September 18

Day 9: Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Whoops, so I forgot to write a letter yesterday too. I think I may skip day 8 altogether, though. The letter was supposed to be to my favorite internet friend. What? I don't have any friends that are strictly "internet." They're all friends in real life, too. Hrrum.

I'm writing today's letter to someone from the internet, so that can count for both days.

Dear Sonya (of Fishnets & Hip Checks),

Of all the blogs I follow, yours is definitely one of my favorites. I think you're really cool and we have a lot in common. English Majors unite!

Plus I think you're adorable.

If you're ever in Maryland (or DC) we should totes hang out.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, I feel so special now!
I'm sure I'll make a trip down again someday, so we'll definitely spend some time together. :)