- Eating White Castle for my first and SECOND times!
- Getting Kohr's custard on the boardwalk! (My favorite flavor was the strawberry/banana twist)
- When Matt's cousin played the beer pong game on the boardwalk and won a harmonica!
- GIANT pizza from Maruca's!
- Going crabbing for three freaking hours! It was fun, but lasted soooo long!
- When we went crabbing, Matt's poor cousin Rachel had to ride in the back with the crab traps and the dead fishes.
- Cramming 18 people into a house that's only supposed to fit 11, tops. For a couple nights there sere seven teenagers sleeping in our room!
- Going kayaking on the bay!
- Glimpsing Ronnie and Pauly D from the boardwalk while they were folding t-shirts in their store.
- Fried Oreos! Yummmm.....
- Seeing what's cooking at the beach. (This one's kind of an inside joke - the first night Matt's dad told us to "go see what's cooking" and then we said it about everything, several times a day.
- Loads and loads of fun! Hooray!
Monday, August 16
Highlights of my week at the Jersey Shore:
Posted by Lauren at 1:31 PM