Saturday, July 31

Photo Shoot with my Sis!

I've been sewing up a bunch of cute little monster pins to go in my shop either tomorrow or the next day. I have four that I made to sell, and then a special one I made just for my lil sis! It's really the best of both worlds, as it merges my sense of adorableness with her punk sensibilities.

Her pin now has a permanent home on her guitar strap, so we had a bit of a rockin' photo shoot to commemorate the occasion.


Plus: She's making a Tre Cool doll. Check out the sweet facial embroidery resemblance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm kind of in love with your sister - Green Day is one of my absolute favorite bands and has been since I was in middle school (it feels like so long ago now!).
Your sister's pin is adorable, so I can't wait to see the others you made. AND I expect some pictures of her finished doll, missy. Haha. ;)

Kristin said...

aww you're in love with me??? well i love you too.