Tuesday, October 5

grumpelstiltskin

I'm sick, so that means I can be grumpy.

I've blown my nose about a million times today and I can't stop sneezing and my head feels full of fluff.

One of the girls I live with talks to her boyfriend every night on speakerphone so I have to listen to both sides of their whiny conversations-slash-arguments. Really it's like one and a half sides because he sounds like the adults in Peanuts.

And this morning I woke up at 6 am, and my alarm was set for 8:30. I swear, my body's all like, "Oh, you need to rest? How about not being able to sleep at all? How d'you like them apples?"

I do not like them, Sam I Am. I'm going to sleep for ten flipping hours tonight. Just try and stop me.

Really, though, I'm fine. I hate being negative because I don't want everyone to be all like, "oh, honey, are you ok?" It's just nice to vent. I really enjoy complaining. What trips me up is when I'm just bitching for the sake of bitching and someone actually gives me concrete solutions to solve my problems. Really, I'm very chill with the way my life is right now. I don't actually want this girl to stop yammering on to her boyfriend night after night. Or if I do, I don't want to do anything about it. I don't want her to stop because of me.

So, yeah. Long, rambley post that likely doesn't make any sense.

I am too cool for school.

I don't know what I'm saying. This needs to end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well. I do hope you feel better.
And I certainly agree that being sick gives you crankyness rights. :)

rosehippo said...

Feel better and buy your roomie some headphones with a speaker built in.

Unknown said...

It's totally okay to vent sometimes!

Wendy Lady said...

I really enjoy complaining too. I have lame coworkers who drive me nuts, but if they stopped being completely ridiculous and stupid than I would have no stories. So yay for annoying things, including sickness. Venting is the coolest.

Annebeth said...

I always feel a lot better after ranting or getting other people pissed off :D It cheers me up. I guess I'm evil like that. Hope you feel better soon!
if you have some spare time, be sure to drop me some love at my blog :) http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com