Thursday, April 21

Just a short post for now.

I've been letting this thing go. I wish I could say I've been busy living my life excitedly, but honestly I've just gotten caught up in school. Every time I think about posting here, I think, "Ach, it's been so long! I have to write something epic so my followers won't be disappointed."

Well, that epic isn't coming. Sorrys.

I've got three weeks left in the semester, and work is definitely piling up! This weekend I've got to read Their Eyes Were Watching God and about a third of The Monk by Matthew Lewis. And study for my Astronomy test next week.

But for now, I'm at home chilling. I watched Tangled earlier with my mom and sister. I almost cried but pulled myself together. Either tomorrow or Saturday I'm heading over to my boyfriend's house to dye Easter eggs with his mom and grandmother and sister. I'm excited about that! I love dyeing Easter eggs! Does anyone else draw faces on them in white crayon, or is it just me?

Anyway, I'm signing off now. Gotta read a buttload of Zora Neale Hurston and then go to sleep.

XO, Lauren

PS. It's good to be back.

3 comments:

Liz said...

It's good to have you back!
Good luck on everything :)
And I, too, draw faces. I love Easter!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I've read Their Eyes Were Watching God! It was two years ago, I think. And just this semester I read something by Lewis, too! Hahah.

rosehippo said...

Glad your back! Their Eyes Were Watching God is a great book!