So I decided:
The theme of my winter break is Simplify and Focus. Clean, clean, clean and get rid of stuff that doesn't belong in my life. Organize, consolidate. Take what I feel others could use and attempt to sell it on ebay. I am feeling quite short of cash this holiday season. I listed my textbooks on half.com, though, so hopefully they'll sell soonish and I'll get some cashflow.
- This week is Christmas week. I've got to get knitting and sewing if my planned gifts are going to get done by Christmas. Thankfully, I only have a couple more presents I have to buy. Everything else is either already here or will be handmade.
- Movies: My winter break is roughly 5 weeks long. 5 weeks until I go back to school for the spring semester. I'm shooting for watching 10 movies from the imdb top 250 list. I think I can handle two movies a week. The catch: 4 of them have to be made pre-1950. I tend to skirt around older movies when I'm picking ones to watch, so if I'm going to get everything watched I need to make myself see earlier movies. I don't want to be left with fifty movies from the 40's and earlier as the last movies I have to watch.
- Reading: Anna Karenina. That's the only book I'm making it a goal to read. I figure it's so long I'm not going to have time to read it once the semester comes around. Hopefully I'll get through some more books than just the one, though.
- Clean and organize. See above paragraph/mission statement.
- Make 20 items for my etsy shop. 4 a week, can I do it? We'll see...
- Finally, start and attempt to maintain some sort of exercise routine. Even if it's only using the elliptical two days a week. I need to make it a habit to stay in shape. I will: elliptical, run (maybe? it's really cold!), yoga. meditate.
Here's to a relaxing, yet organized, winter break.