Friday, June 11

What I've Got To Work With: Scarves

Despite the fact that I have a cold, and have to pause every few minutes for a coughing fit, I decided that today would be a good day to work on cleaning my room! What began as an innocent straightening up turned into rearranging half my furniture, and I must say that I'm very pleased with what I've got going on so far. I'll post before and after shots once everything's spick and span.

So, as I cleaned today I took a good hard look at everything I own, trying to decide if it's worthy of being in my life or if it's time to move on. And I decided I'd take a look at some categories of my wardrobe. So today is scarves!



All of my scarves but the LOVE one I got together at a yard sale for fifty cents for all of them. Needless to say, I couldn't pass up such a bargain! My resolution from now on is to incorporate them into my outfits more.

I'm considering attempting to wear this one as a top tomorrow to a graduation party, but we'll have to see:


They're all very pretty and elegant-looking. By far the quirkiest is this one, which has pictures of trains all over it:

I'm rather at a loss for how I'd wear that one. I'm sure someone more fashionable than I could pull it off quite nicely, though.

Oh, and one more scarf came in the bundle that isn't in the group pictures, and that's because it resides permanently on my dad's cowboy-hat-that-I-stole/borrowed.

No comments: