Thursday, June 17

Summer Goals

  1. Watch the first 25 movies on IMDB's top 250. I've been watching movies from the list randomly and crossing them off as I go, but this summer I'm going to make it my goal to have all of the top 25 crossed off. Shouldn't be too hard - I've already seen 11 of them. 
  2. Be able to cook five solid meals for when I have an apartment next year. This is me trying to set the most concrete goal possible so it has more of a chance of getting done. This has been on my to-do list for quite a while, so we'll see how far I actually get on it. 
  3. Have 25 listings in my etsy shop by the end of the summer. (And hopefully a sale or two, but I'm only making goals out of things I have absolute control over.)
  4. Read 20 books. So far I've read one: House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. I'm about halfway through Love in the Time of Cholera, though, and the books I have lined up after that are much shorter and easier to read.
  5. Get my driver's license. I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I'm 19 years old and still don't have it, but I'm actually getting my butt around to getting it this summer. I don't know what was going on before that has changed now, but I REALLY want it, whereas in previous years I could care less. At the moment, I have about 15 of the required 60 hours and still have to do driver's ed. BUT I drove my mom and sister around running errands today!
Wish me luck, folks! Updates as I work on getting through these goals!

PS. Today I saw a DOG IN A BABY STROLLER!!!!! I tried to take a picture but it was too late. :(

No comments: