Monday, May 24

Why is the P key on my keyboard dirtier than all the others?

An eternal mystery.

In other news, today is the most productive day I've had in ages! All I need to do is write a to-do list and then I'm golden for the rest of the day. I got up this morning and exercised (for the first time in I can't remember how long.) then finished sewing two little somethings I've been working on. (Although the one is still in need of some flair. I trust that the right detail will present itself to me soon enough.)

My Honey is coming over tomorrow for Dinner, so I sorely need to do some cleaning. So many of my belongings are still splayed out across my bedroom floor, having been there since I moved back home from school. Over a week ago.

A to-do list shall solve my inability to work up the gumption to get any real cleaning done!

Off to the races,
Lauren

No comments: