Sunday, February 13

SO BUSY. Sorry about the lack of blogging.

Ack, so much has been going on lately! And since it's been so long since I last posted, I feel like I have to really impress you guys with some awesome blogging, and nothing has been coming to mind.

So here's what I've been up to:

The weekend before last was The Vagina Monologues. The show was amazing! So fulfilling and awesome! I made cocktail meatballs for the after party, and it was the maiden voyage of my new slow cooker! It was wonderful! Dragging that huge thing down to the theater was horrible, though...

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Hooray! Since I have class at 7, there's not really time for us to go out to dinner. So I'm making a chicken taco soup. I'll let you know how it goes.

That's all for now, folks! I've got to read Frederick Douglass's autobiography for class tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, I was just thinking yesterday about how you hadn't blogged very recently.
I'm glad to hear the Vagina Monologues were so good! I'm still really bummed about missing them this year, but it's worth it and there's always next year.
Also, I'm now craving some meatballs. Lol.

rosehippo said...

"the maiden voyage of my new slow cooker" made this post worthwhile. :b

I feel the same way. School is kicking my butt!